Tuesday, May 8, 2012

DIY Business Cards


When I became a distributor for Juice Plus and saw the business cards I knew that I wanted to created my own. When planning our wedding I created our Save the Date magnets on VistaPrint.com and it was super affordable so I knew it would be the best place to create my business cards.  I wanted a simple front and a fun back so the networking cards from Vista Print were perfect because it has two sides and you can get 250 cards for $10! Using the digital paper I bought on Esty.com and the Free photo editing software called Gimp I cropped the paper to the card size, added my initials and a border to make the back. I just uploaded the image to Vista Print for the back and filled out the text for the front and I LOVE how they turned out. If you don't have a business you could create gift tags, luggage tags or I loved these Mommy Cards you can create for your kids and they already have some super cute templates like the one below. If your kids have any allergies it is also a perfect way to let school, day care, or other parents know.

Vista Print Mommy Card

No comments:

Post a Comment