Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pool Inspiration

So after 6 HOT summers in Texas I think C and I are going to take the plunge and build a pool in our backyard. I am so excited, especially since B came along and his bedtime is around 7:00 we are now finding ourselves home a lot more than usual with a very different social life, so it will be the perfect little oasis in our backyard. Here is some inspiration for the pool, I will be sure to keep y'all updated on the progress once it gets going!

Benecki Homes

I love the pool and concrete pavers surrounded by the grass, simple and classic
At Home in Arkansas Magazine
Lots of chaises and umbrellas on one end of the pool and again set in the grass: LOVE
Martha Stewart Living  
Love the stairs going across the whole pool, perfect place to relax

No comments:

Post a Comment