Friday, October 12, 2012

[Neiman Marcus + Target] = Perfect Holiday Combo



So I am probably the worst blogger on the planet since I haven't posted in forever! I have come out of mommy world and promise to post more often!

When I saw this video on the Neimans website I had to share! I have to admit I am a sucker for all the Target collaborations and some items I have bought I have loved (my Missoni towels and Privet items) and some I have not loved as much but Target is doing a big collaboration with Neiman Marcus, 24 top designers and the CFDA just in time for the Holidays.  It will be available at Neimans and Target (for the same prices) on December 1st and I can't wait to see all the stuff! There is something so exciting about getting affordable items from designers that are usually way out of your price range.

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment